I have some problems with selecting cars from our website through your api. Sometimes they just timeout for cars like BMW and Audi.
An easy and convenient way to reduce the bandwidth and response time needed for each request is to enable gzip compression. In order to receive a gzip-encoded response you must do the following thing: Set an Accept-Encoding header: Accept-Encoding: gzip
Do you have wheel fitment data for my country?
Wheel-Size.com provides frequently maintained data for all 14 global regions including yours. Please check the complete list of regions and related countries.
I am from Canada. How should I use your region settings?
I am from Russia. How should I use your region settings?
I am from Israel. How should I use your region settings?
How can I copy your entire database or get CSV/SQL file?
Sorry, we do not provide databases to our customers in such formats. Please see our Terms of Usage
How can we use this subscription?
You can use it for e-commerce.
How can I trust your data and your service?
- Our database is updated on a daily basis
- All information is added manually after careful verification
- The Uptime of our API service for the last 2 years (2021-2020) was 99.98% (downtime/unavailability Yearly: 1h 45m) You can subscribe to updates of our API Status Page and get email notifications whenever Wheel Size API creates, updates or resolves an incident.
- Our service availability and performance is constantly monitored from over 30+ locations around the world
- We use modern stack of technologies and the best service platforms on the market: Amazon AWS, 3scale by Red Hat. See our technology stack for details
I do not want to migrate from API v1 to v2. What will happen if I do nothing?
If you’re already integrated with Wheel Size’s existing API v1, there is nothing to worry about so far! We’ll continue to offer support until July 1, 2023.
/v1/ APIs are removed, any apps or services still using
/v1/ resources will stop working.
If you rely on a script, integration, or app that makes requests using
/v1/ resources, you'll need to update it to use the
/v2/ alternative as soon as possible.
How frequently am I billed?
All subscription plans are billed on a yearly basis.
How can I make a payment for your services?
Please use the following link. We use Paypal for payments only. All credit card activity and information is handled by our third-party provider, Paypal. See Paypal`s Terms and Services. You can use Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express to make PayPal payments.
Do you provide plugins / modules for WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Bitrix and other CMS?
Sorry, we do not provide them currently.
I just signed up using your form, but my account is inactive.
Please note that all registrations are moderated. Therefore, please use real data for the names and descriptions of the application. Moderation can take up to 2-3 hours.